Have you ever dreamt of growing your hair 5 Inches in a week exercise? You can make your dream come true with proper exercise and food. Beautiful, long and thick hair is often considered to be a sign of beauty. Many people go for different exercises to make their hair grow. If done regularly, exercise can strengthen your medical conditions that may affect hair growth. Remember one thing, that along with exercise you need to take good food for growing healthy hair.
Exercises to boost your hair growth
Exercises help increase your blood flow to the scalp results in long healthy hair, and it gives neat and clean skin. Here are some of them you should do for best results.
- Scalp massage exercise helps in blood flow in the scalps that result in improving the hair productivity.
- Another best exercise for hair growth is cardio since it affects the production of sebum by getting rid of toxins from the body.
- Back bends or inverted poses can also help in aiding hair growth. This type of exercise reduces hair loss and increases hair production.
- Movement of neck and head also increases blood flow and oxygen circulation. This also ensures that your hair remains damage free.
- Yoga is excellent to reduce hair stress and leads to blood circulation in the scalp. It helps in promoting better hair.
8 foods that help your hair grow faster
Just like your skin and body, your hair too needs a proper diet. There are many foods that contain in them proteins, vitamins, and minerals etc. All these help boost healthy and thick hair growth.
- Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, and pecans contain in themselves biotin. Biotin is a vitamin that is very useful for the promotion of hair growth.
- Eating two servings of fatty fish like salmon contains Omega-3 fatty acids. These are an essential nutrient for healthy hair.
- Eggs contain protein, iron, and zinc that your hair needs. Not having enough of Vitamin B called Biotin can lead to hair loss.
- Oysters contain Iron, protein, omega fatty acids, zinc, vitamin C, and calcium. All these are essential for healthy and beautiful hair.
- Avocados are high in fatty acids and Vitamin B and E. These not only prevent hair loss but also strengthen your scalp and bring shine to your long hair.
- Sweet Potatoes help to keep hair dry and brittle.These contain in them a high dosage of beta carotene that works amazing for hair growth.
- Yogurt is rich in Vitamin B5 which helps in blood flow to your scalp. This results in thick, full and wavy hair growth.
- Sunflower seeds contain in them Biotin, Vitamin B, and E. These help in moisturizing hair improves scalp circulation and results in hair growth.
You can read more about these vitamins in our article “Hair growth affairs vitamins“.
Top 4 remedies giving magical results from ages
There are many advantages associated with going for home remedies. You can easily grow your hair naturally at home. One of the most interesting things about home remedies for hair care is that these are inexpensive. These are mostly available at home too.
1) Onion Juice Remedy
Onion juice, although smelly, but is considered to be the most efficient remedy for hair growth. It is rich in sulfur that boosts collagen production in the tissues.
- Peel the onion and chop it into pieces.
- Blend the pieces and squeeze their juice.
- Apply that juice on your scalp carefully.
- Gently rinse it off with shampoo after 15 minutes.
2) Egg white remedy
The egg is rich in protein, sulfur, zinc, iodine etc. The high amount of protein makes egg the best ingredient to promote hair growth.
- Take the egg white in a bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil and honey to it.
- Apply that smooth paste to your hair and scalp.
- Rinse it off with cool water and shampoo.
3) Vinegar Remedy
Vinegar is good for the cleansing of the scalp. It helps a lot in maintaining the pH balance of the hair and accelerates hair growth.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Mix 75ml of vinegar with one liter of water.
- Use a cup of this solution as the final rinse.
4) Potato Juice Remedy
Potato juice is rich in Vitamin A, B and C. All these are essential for healthy and strong hair. This can also make your hair look thick.
- Peel the potato and use a blender to extract its juice.
- Apply the juice on your scalp for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with shampoo.
There is one positive thing about home remedies, these are safe to be applied. You can apply these on daily basis as well for faster results. As all the homemade products will not damage your hair. If applied regularly and properly, these home remedies can help you grow your hair longer in a week.
Supplements for longer, thicker and healthy hair
There are a lot of supplements that are the ideal solution for hair growth and improvement. If chosen wisely, these supplements are important as well as effective. Here is the list of top of the market supplements for longer, thicker and healthy hair. With daily use, you can get the result faster. These not only elongates your hair but also brings shine and life to them.
- Hair Essentials is one of the dietary supplement that acts like a multivitamin for your hair. It has Vitamin A and C which are great for hair protection, repair, and growth.
- Biotin or Vitamin H is the well-known supplement specifically for hair. It is helpful in improving some of the proteins in the hair shaft.
- The supplement, RedCarpet, contains Vitamin E, Omega 3 and Omega 6fatty acids.These provide support to hair to grow fuller and shinier.
- For the people who don’t like to swallow pills, there are gummy supplements like Olly Undeniable Beauty supplements. These contain Vitamin C, Biotin and an oil made from a natural plant that contains Omega 6 fatty acids. All these are good for boosting hair health.
- Another hair supplement “Be Well” contains a list of Vitamin B’s. These vitamins are good for hair growth.
Daily hair care and protection
No matter what type of hair you have, Daily hair Care and Protection is needed. With few easy tips, you can make your hair look healthier, longer and beautiful.
- Wash your hair twice or thrice a week.
- Avoid taking hot showers.
- Shampoo your scalp, not your ends.
- Use shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type.
- Dry your hair with a towel before applying conditioner.
- Brush your hair twice a day.
- Apply some good quality oil to keep them moisturized.
Change in habits to prevent hair loss
Have you ever applied different tips, foods, and home remedies to have perfect hair but failed? If yes then you surely need to change some habits of yours. Here are few things that you might be doing wrong that does not let you have beautiful, long and shiny hair.
- Do not wash your hair every day.
- Avoid taking hot/steamy showers.
- Do not mishandle wet hair by aggressive towel drying.
- Avoid wearing tight hairstyles.
- Stop using products/supplements that contain a high level of alcohol.
- Avoid taking hot styling tools like hair straightener, dryer, curler etc.