Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Here is a very yummy club sandwich recipe for your breakfast or lunch. Very light to eat and contains proteins and carbs needed by your body.
- 1 Cup of boiled and shredded Chicken
- ¼ table spoon of crushed black pepper (can be adjusted according to taste)
- ¼ table spoon of crushed white pepper (can be adjusted according to taste)
- ¼ table spoon of salt
- 1-2 table spoon of salted butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pinch of yellow food color
- 1 table spoon of oil
- Bread Slices Large
- Sliced Cucumber
- Lettuce leaves
- Cheese slices
- Tomato slices
- Take a bowl, mix chicken, crushed black pepper, crushed white pepper, salt and butter well and set aside.
- In small bowl, add eggs, salt and yellow food color and whisk well.
- In frying pan, brush oil and pour egg mixture cook omelet from both sides and set aside.
- Cut corners of bread slices heat grill pan and grill bread slice, spread mayonnaise, add chicken and cucumber.
- Grill another bread slice and place over it. Again spread mayonnaise, place lettuce leaf, egg omelet, cheese slice, tomato, spread mayonnaise on another bread slice and top with bread slice.
- Grease grill pan with butter, place sandwich, apply butter and grill from both sides.
- Club sandwich is ready. Serve with french fries, coleslaw and ketchup.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.